This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

our watches.

Dexter fon Frost - Member

9:30 - October 31, 2011

Posts 28

everyone knows that the clock - one of the favorite toys for men. I think they may well even be compared with enthusiasm lighters) but not talk about it. :) Let's just talk on the subject of watches - who they are, well, who wants what, etc.

to be honest, to have a self-interest topic - I want to get a new watch, but I can not decide ... (criteria to look for - a round face, be sure to date, white metal ... no specifics, see for yourself.))) may help you decide. ;)

currently wear unpretentious Q & Q ...

Hartman - Guest

11:28 - 31 October 2011

SCHA distribute Tissot ... :)

I modestly - like Sector in particular and Italian design at all, some 800 series, with honesty and shvetsarskimi giblets, some - Blackeagle, military style, big, with Chorny dial and large white numbers. Well, for a change POLICE have, Freestile (electronics, neubivaemye, U.S.), Kenneth Cole - "a suit." Where he lives longtime friend Orient mechanical.

Zenith 25-kilobaksov, alas, I can not afford ... :)

Slava - Guest

16:20 - 31 October 2011

Very much I love my Timex. Such are http://www.alltime.ru/catalog/ .....; back = list

For nearly five years, they serve me faithfully, without a single failure (if not to take into account the fact that once I changed the battery.) During that time passed and constant bathing, and the plant where I constantly fought them on different metal surfaces. And until now, if not particularly look at, they look gud good, I like it. And then, of course, already scratched glass and concrete, and bracelet all in deep scratches.

A couple of my friends too, Timex and zero complaints, too ... here's another recently presented to someone, too happy.

But what I really sometimes do not have enough in them, so it's light. But this specific model, almost all the other Timex it is called indiglo, a nice blue color.

Well more like what they are American, but where they are produced now, I do not know =)

Hartman - Expert

16:41 - 31 October 2011

Posts 199

Timex - known gizmo that delivers its indestructibility, almost Casio, only much prettier. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Truckdriver - Expert

1:07 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

And I golimye Casio. True Crimea, Eye, fire, and water is already gone, then at my work :))

And buy myself, most likely in the spring, most likely, too, Casio, and also inexpensive, but like all their brethren reliable.

And precisely on the bright digits are, losing its former vigilance :))

Truckdriver - Expert

1:22 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Truckdriver writes:

And I golimye Casio. True Crimea, Eye, fire, and water is already gone, then at my work :))

And buy myself, most likely in the spring, most likely, too, Casio, and also inexpensive, but like all their brethren reliable.

And precisely on the bright digits are, losing its former vigilance :))

And I thought: how stupid I would look at Patek Philippe Platinum World Time example, somewhere in the dirty, slurp down a terminal or with a shovel in the hands of the night slippery rise in the Urals :)))

But here's someone who had studied.

7:51 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

Message Edit 7:52 - November 1, 2011 by Dexter fon Frost

Truckdriver writes:

very interesting design! a couple of years ago, very much like a watch with a double face (arrows + e) ​​... but then you had no money, the hours were not suitable ... general law of meanness. (

Now here is eyeing to this: http://www.timex.com/Timex-Eas ..... B000B55AEA

also heard positive reviews about the Timex ... thought I would be the most it!)

PS Of course I enjoy more different Longines ...))) but I still have not grown, in all senses.

PPS You do not know whether you can directly order from this site? or they are sending only in the states?

Slava - Expert

9:00 am - November 1, 2011

225 posts

That's what they've learned ... but not me, it's too interested. They sometimes send me a newsletter with new models, sales, and other spam. Sometimes there are interesting offers.

No Advertisement ...

Recently, the gift buying here these here http://www.ankershop.ru/catalog/68/18405

Was very pleased and shop for hours. And look, and the materials and lighting ... all at a good level. The only way this is not enough, they're pretty loud ticking =))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

10:37 - November 1, 2011

391 posts

I have a Casio G-Shock with termometrom.Dvenadtsat years working for a sweet soul, just strap slightly ruptured, but so far derzhitsya.Batareyku changed only twice, and in the last three years more stretched.

Truckdriver - Expert

11:39 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Dexter fon Frost writes:

PPS You do not know whether you can directly order from this site? or they are sending only in the states?

Yes, it is possible to buy when there is not, as elsewhere. And do not mind that at the reviews they write about their loud ticking, there is the owner of a 10-meter hear.

Hartman - Expert

12:19 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Casio G-Shock - I have only to watch the Israeli conscript associated. :) This is a compliment to the hour, if that. :)

The child Casio - I do not remember the model, but Bin Laden was wearing the same - seven years already live poebanye all, but alive.

13:21 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

Truckdriver writes:

Yes, it is possible to buy when there is not, as elsewhere. And do not mind that at the reviews they write about their loud ticking, there is the owner of a 10-meter hear.

I can not afford to go to another city (like Msc or Peter), and to our stores there is no trust, for some Chinese fakes himself booked))

and about the ticking ... I certainly did not hear them, but I think it will be like a joke with bash: "I live between the railway line and the airport, so why do I quiet washing machine?"

although of course xs ... or did all the same casio with the same design? ...

13:46 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

By the way, another question coating - which brands hold a white color?

Truckdriver - Expert

13:55 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

White what?

14:02 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

covering the case.

my current q & q after a year of almost daily wear in some places ... and rubbed them until about 4 years was a Chinese noname, no abrasions (was under the impression that he is no cover).

Hartman - Expert

14:07 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Truckdriver writes:

And I thought: how stupid I would look at Patek Philippe Platinum World Time example, somewhere in the dirty, slurp down a terminal or with a shovel in the hands of the night slippery rise in the Urals :)))

But here's someone who had studied.

The person running such a beautiful Tractor unit would be even cooler with Marathon TSAR on the wrist, IMHO. :)

Hartman - Expert

14:11 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

my current q & q after a year of almost daily wear in some places ... and rubbed them until about 4 years was a Chinese noname, no abrasions (was under the impression that he is no cover).

Orient mine, after the lights, pipes, sand and other hemorrhoids - never oblez anywhere. How was the body of stainless steel, and has remained - made of stainless steel. :)

The same garbage and Sector - sainless steel taxis and pedal, without any covering.

"Gold plating wears off, pork skin stays"

Truckdriver - Expert

14:16 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

Normal hours are made of stainless steel or titanium. May get scratched, peel off - no.

Hartman - Expert

14:16 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

If I choose prodlozhili clock "for life", are the only ones I would choose these:

Truckdriver - Expert

14:19 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Hartman writes:

The person running such a beautiful Tractor unit would be even cooler with Marathon TSAR on the wrist, IMHO. :)

There are some, which I consider a little later to show you.

16:43 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

Truckdriver writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

Normal hours are made of stainless steel or titanium. May get scratched, peel off - no.

and the budget does not timex stailess steel back?

Hartman - Expert

18:29 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Truckdriver writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

Duc is back, and talk about case ... :)

Truckdriver - Expert

19:01 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Hartman writes:

If I choose prodlozhili clock "for life", are the only ones I would choose these:

So I can not categorically say about themselves, showing off hours do not understand, first of all, I appreciate the convenience and reliability.

And then ... there are so many cool.

Here's more like these:

19:15 - November 1, 2011

Posts 28

Hartman writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Truckdriver writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

I chtot completely confused))) ie byutzhetnye timex watches are not normal?)

Well, in general it may be so, for the money it ... but actually the question was left open)

Hartman - Expert

19:26 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Truckdriver writes:

So I can not categorically say about themselves, showing off hours do not understand, first of all, I appreciate the convenience and reliability.

And then ... there are so many cool.

Here's more like these:

Ponto this watch a little, except that in addition supplies a marathon in the U.S. military - they are just practical indestructibility. :)

Hartman - Expert

19:28 - November 1, 2011

Posts 199

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Hartman writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Truckdriver writes:

Dexter fon Frost writes:

covering the case.

I chtot completely confused))) ie byutzhetnye timex watches are not normal?)

Well, in general it may be so, for the money it ... but actually the question was left open)

Timex are known for their neubivayumostyu. But as far as there is proof covering the case - I do not know, I was not Timex.

Just talking about the fact that the clock is a body from a single piece of stainless steel - and they do not change over time in terms of exterior colors.

Truckdriver - Expert

19:33 - November 1, 2011

Posts 206

Hartman, I did not mean to boast in these hours, but in general. Some manicure without even zapadlo wear :))

Slava - Expert

19:49 - November 1, 2011

225 posts

Message edited 20:41 - November 1, 2011 by Slava

I have a body made of stainless steel, as well as the bracelet. Over time, nothing shabby, because there is nothing to peel. The only thing that when you purchase the bracelet was a little dull but now all zapolirovat to shine.

I think that you are the Timex has shown to be not a bad choice. In my opinion they have all that is necessary from the usual hours. They do not look bad, the water does not flow, indicate the date and backlight shine. The rest, including an interesting appearance is probably to look at the more expensive models.

From the same price they had, I would have looked the same to:

http://www.timex.com/Timex-Eas ..... = salesrank

http://www.timex.com/Timex-Wee ..... = salesrank

http://www.timex.com/Timex-Exp ..... = salesrank

And if I now chose his then:

http://www.timex.com/Timex-SL- ..... = salesrank

http://www.timex.com/Timex-Mil ..... = salesrank

But seychchas dwell only on them would choose a gift ... for now, managed affliction drooling at the many models of Casio and other companies.

Hartman - Guest

23:29 - November 1, 2011

Truckdriver writes:

Hartman, I did not mean to boast in these hours, but in general. Some manicure without even zapadlo wear :))

Ahhh ... now I get it, yeah. :) This is what I call "a suit," they have me live alone, like a suit.

Cheap, but looks five times more expensive than the cost:

Truckdriver - Expert

0:43 - November 2, 2011

Posts 206

Sorry, but that is now between Moscow and Ukraine 2:00 differences, since there talking about the clock?

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3290 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))