This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

our watches.

Truckdriver - Expert

12:13 - November 2, 2011

Posts 206

Serge, we unfortunately do not think, and those to whom we entrust to do it, unfortunately not think so than that :))

Hartman - Expert

17:09 - November 2, 2011

Posts 199

But I've been reminded of this with leprosy:

Kindergarten-age boy fidgets on the bench in the train and desperately talking down. All it shows is extremely excited indignation: and tight little fists, and tears for the wide-open big eyes and impatient short remarks, which he interrupts his older companion. A young woman, apparently the boy's mother, reads to him with a look of grim scene from a fairy tale: "Chipollino, Chipollino, son! - Called, looking around in confusion, poor old man, when he took away the soldiers ... ".
- That's enough! - Resentment boy probably reached its limit.
- Why did they fail?
- Well, Prince Lemon big guard, army ... - Mom judiciously smoothes page.
- But others more! They are also a lot! - The boy in despair little fist strikes by the book, and it slams shut. - What are they?
Mom, slightly funky such a violent reaction of his son, is trying to find a soothing remark, when a man breaks away from the front of his newspaper and looked over his glasses at the revolutionary-minded boy, loudly and clearly pronounces:
- Because they are vegetables. This is a tale about vegetables ...

I wonder what could it be? :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Truckdriver - Expert

17:41 - November 2, 2011

Posts 206

The election of Dima, for the elections. Soon vegetables will have a chance to prove himself ... or get on the table :))

botas - Expert

21:05 - November 2, 2011

530 posts

Dexter fon Frost writes:

Message Edit 7:52 - November 1, 2011 by Dexter fon Frost

PPS You do not know whether you can directly order from this site? or they are sending only in the states?

No, no, on the site Timex book is not worth it in any way: on iBee they will be just if not two, so one-third less accurate. Timex their time with me as ibeya 2 years ago arrived. That's a lot of guys in this Timex (and Sasio (ctarovatyh models, but inexpensive) and, as it turned out, Zipp into the bargain)

http://stores.ebay.com/jagrfan ..... andwatches . There are other vendors with normal prices.

At Casio G-SHOCK is a legendary classic model: DW5600E. This watch NASA odobryams for their flights.

Her steady demand in the internet, for them new at 30-35 bucks - the fight for 42 you can buy safely:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio- ..... 5646d57692
This year, G-SHOCK'a like anniversary, 25 years, Casio started making this model in various colors. There is a type of military version DW5600MS with reversible display, blued, non-shiny buttons and strap. Military-option is more expensive ($ 80-100).

If anyone is interested in simple Casio with a set of useful features - recommend Sasio W71-1V (multialarm, dual time, timer around, sekundometr). About 27 dollars.

Maybe someone needs diving Swiss Zodiac Sea Wolf just US $ 69.99? The mechanism of Ronda. Kind of like orizhinal.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zodi ..... 0646049182

Zodiac was founded in 1882, is now owned by Fossil Inc.

Cam are dragging around:

Convenient functions are implemented: if you do not disable the alarm from the first time he zaoret again after 5 minutes. There is a mode of extended backlighting - after clicking on any Knop light is on 4 seconds, ie convenient sharitsya Function in the dark. This mode is activated by a long press on the button lights, and cut down automatically after 8 hours. You can also disable pikalku pressing. Is that the compass is not in real-time: 1 times hit - a compass saw. Once again - I saw the date. And strap braided synthetic yarn and synthetic leather is not good - quickly becomes wet, long dry and dirty. Replaced by rubber. Casio Timex is not a word, but he that has its own style.

Hartman - Expert

12:30 - November 8, 2011

Posts 199

Casio - they are Asian ... :) At the time, agonized between ABC-watch from Casio and Suunto - it never bought a result, for the Suunto buggy, and Kaci - fuck like a movie from the 80's about the future of wacky, colorful, candy.

Timex as beautiful for my taste, especially the series Expedition - I think to buy it, "Up" with compass, just dial.

Truckdriver - Expert

21:30 - November 8, 2011

Posts 206

botas writes:

Convenient functions are implemented: if you do not disable the alarm from the first time he zaoret again after 5 minutes.

Comfortable? So I put on a smart alarm clock, so that he should shut up to solve a mathematical problem, the difficulty level can be selected. On the easy level is not my, I can immediately go to sleep on :)))

Slava - Expert

23:09 - November 8, 2011

225 posts

The same problem. Vosne safely unplug the three alarm clocks and sleep on. But this is due to the fact that now I sleep 5 hours a day ... if you have enough time vyspatsya there is no problem.

Also wanted to put all the "smart" alarm clock, but the hands did not reach, now I will try.

Spill is bad ... reprimands at work provided =)

Truckdriver - Expert

1:18 - 9 November 2011

Posts 206

I am sure no one carries, but over time gradually changes from day to night. And in the last six months, working all the time to the Urals, the distance is large, and is now 4:00 differences also adversely affect the operation.

botas - Expert

20:17 - November 9, 2011

530 posts

Message edited 20:22 - November 9, 2011 by botas

Truckdriver writes:

botas writes:

Convenient functions are implemented: if you do not disable the alarm from the first time he zaoret again after 5 minutes.

Comfortable? So I put on a smart alarm clock, so that he should shut up to solve a mathematical problem, the difficulty level can be selected. On the easy level is not my, I can immediately go to sleep on :)))

Smart? It is a mode of your Casio? (By the way, they do not nifiga "golimye" and a good watch for the money :))

Truckdriver - Expert

0:45 - November 10, 2011

Posts 206

Bastards :)))! Should have warned me! I'm preparing the car in flight, I leave tomorrow, mandyachu until late. Changed the batteries are new, stand-alone stove is also a new set, the second day, a day not eating anything. And then, I come home, my wife pours brandy, feeding dinner ... and at this point opens a page of this topic. Now my monitor: (

botas - Expert

1:26 - November 28, 2011

530 posts

Hartman writes:

Casio - they are Asian ... :) At the time, agonized between ABC-watch from Casio and Suunto - it never bought a result, for the Suunto buggy, and Kaci - fuck like a movie from the 80's about the future of wacky, colorful, candy.

Timex as beautiful for my taste, especially the series Expedition - I think to buy it, "Up" with compass, just dial.

Suunto - buggy? They'll cost a lot more expensive Casio and Timex (~ $ 300 for a model Core), and the machines they make for diving in a wide range. What's the glitch Suunto?

Hartman - Expert

13:07 - 28 November 2011

Posts 199

botas writes:

Hartman writes:

Suunto - buggy? They'll cost a lot more expensive Casio and Timex (~ $ 300 for a model Core), and the machines they make for diving in a wide range. What's the glitch Suunto?

Ka who they are buggy on my own, Finnish - everywhere and crustaceans. For the same computer, not hours. I mean Core, naturally.

I wanted to buy, and the cursor is already raised over buy it now - an esteemed forums and reviews - and much zakoldobilsya ...

Truckdriver - Expert

3:54 - December 12, 2011

Posts 206

Speaking of hours

Hartman - Expert

9:21 - December 12, 2011

Posts 199

: D!

Dexter fon Frost - Member

10:40 - 12 December 2011

Posts 28

botas writes:

No, no, on the site Timex book is not worth it in any way: on iBee they will be just if not two, so one-third less accurate. Timex their time with me as ibeya 2 years ago arrived. That's a lot of guys in this Timex (and Sasio (ctarovatyh models, but inexpensive) and, as it turned out, Zipp into the bargain)

http://stores.ebay.com/jagrfan ..... andwatches .

sorry, only in Russia does not send it (and yes, a good selection and hours, and lighters.

shturman1998 - Maniac

11:12 - 12 December 2011

791 posts

Th at does not send)))) it sends all! Only he had to write at first, by the way one of the cheapest stores and charges in Russia takes 11 greens on top and that's all

Dexter fon Frost - Member

11:23 - 12 December 2011

Posts 28

Thank you! I will keep in mind. :)

by the way, still have Timex stainless steel back, or stainless steel case?))

botas - Expert

22:15 - January 8, 2012

530 posts

Message edited 22:17 - January 8, 2012 user botas

Stainless Steel Case also has:

http://www.timex.com/Timex-SL- ..... B000ULWLHE

botas - Expert

22:30 - January 8, 2012

530 posts

The assembly process Officine Panerai Luminor Marina. 300 meters water resistant.

~ $ 6400.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... ature = plcp

PotAlOK - Member

22:04 - 11 January 2012

Posts 118

what all the cool))) and I carry with me the glory of self and io? ion!

Slava - Expert

16:29 - 11 February 2012

225 posts

Hello

botas, wanted to ask you ... Are you here just recently gave a link to this http://stores.ebay.com/jagrfannjcollectiblesandwatches seller. He's really very good prices, but exceptions to deliver unfortunately said Russia. He no longer sends to us? I just thought that maybe you know ... thanks =)

shturman1998 - Maniac

0:09 - February 12, 2012

791 posts

with it should be written off. he sends))) only came to life after rammstein)))

Slava - Expert

12:34 - 12 February 2012

225 posts

Perepisyvatsya, it will be hard ... I'm afraid that he write it? Helou Friend, Frome rashsha ah uh, ah wang keV Watch, sis ...?? =)))

Congratulations! The concert, as I understood from the video, there was a great fire show ... all the works =) I guess the sea of ​​emotions? =))

botas - Expert

12:59 - 12 February 2012

530 posts

Message edited 13:05 - February 12, 2012 Members botas

Slava writes:

Perepisyvatsya, it will be hard ... I'm afraid that he write it? Helou Friend, Frome rashsha ah uh, ah wang keV Watch, sis ...?? =)))

Perepisyvatsya, it will be hard ... I'm afraid that he write it? Helou Friend, Frome rashsha ah uh, ah wang keV Watch, sis ...? ...

Pliz ... HELP mi se that het office Ouen Dream Life office in May. Ken Yu Sand sis votchs that Rush? How mach lift bi Shipping cost? Senks.

That's all. I think so :) (You can also add, "We are very cold." Joke ;)

Slava - Expert

13:16 - 12 February 2012

225 posts

Got it, I'll try that be to draw =)

By the way, I saw this video with the process of assembling Panerai Luminor Marina ... do not want to seem a snob, but for that kind of money?

botas - Expert

20:50 - 12 February 2012

530 posts

Message edited 20:54 - February 12, 2012 Members botas

The price of watches is determined by several factors: the cost of materials, labor cost and a very important point - the cost of the brand itself. $ 6400 for Panerai - it's not expensive, there is a "boiler" other brands for 15, 30, 100 thousand dollars and, interestingly, the price-no.

RBC-TV recently peredachka was just about expensive watches (21 minutes, 102 MB)

http://rbctv.rbc.ru/archive/sp ..... 2745.shtml

In the studio Dmitry Krylov (CEO "Chasovschik.ru" and Nicolas Defler (Director of Vacheron Constantin brand in Russia and CIS). Leading asked, in particular, the question of the formation of the prices of watches of a brand.

What konnkretno about Panerai - I googled deep, but it is known that Panerai divers were at the Italian saboteurs during World War II. Still looking waterproof to 300 meters - it's really looking waterproof diving.

botas - Expert

21:14 - 12 February 2012

530 posts

Message edited 23:30 - February 12, 2012 Members botas

Slava, but what about the correspondence with the seller, then I would have written to him:

"Hello! I am from Russia. I want to buy this watch. Please help me to get me one of my life's dream. You can send the watch in Russia? How much will the shipment? Thank you. "

What about "Dream of Life" can be omitted, too dramatic ... But the fact that a request for help people respond quickly. Something like this :) Good luck in bugging a dream :)

Slava - Expert

23:18 - 12 February 2012

225 posts

Essentially, I certainly understand ... brand. According to the materials they do not pull that kind of price, and even in metrology ... but maybe if you really want it, and the more so if the budget allows, it is currently possible.

I just wanted to update my watch ... and of course my suit, but I lacked a backlight, alarm clock, and even small things ... but right now scoring in the Market all the specifications that I would like to receive from the new watch, I realize that nothing I have do not like it.

Of all the assortment, I liked when they http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex- ..... 35b973c9f2

But they do not just what I'd like ... but have a compass, and why should I? I do not know ... but they are very beautiful =))

Still loved, some models of the East, and one of the Dawn ... who it can bring a smile =) And I really like them. Houses are still antiquated "Commander" ... still on the run, even though they are, I think in 30 years. The truth behind glass, why that second hand is bent down slightly, and therefore hurts minute.

botas - Expert

0:12 - February 13, 2012

530 posts

Slava writes:

Essentially, I certainly understand ... brand. According to the materials they do not pull that kind of price, and even in metrology ... but maybe if you really want it, and the more so if the budget allows, it is currently possible.

1) But we do not know what type of steel used Panerai? Maybe this is the best steel krutoperd of the best mines in the world, single-piece-welded one-time best in the world varschikom were living in Switzerland and receiving a $ 50,000 a month?

2) At the Metrology - so the Swiss watch makers in terms of its metrology watchmaking.

3) Compass hours. Why is it needed? Useful stuff. The loss of one is enough time in the woods, having gone to pick mushrooms. Once got into such a situation. Strayed from the path, ischyu sun to soorietirovatsya. A dense cloud covered the sun, it is not visible. Full dezorietatsiya. And I do not know how far left the car - can subjectively 100 meters, and perhaps all 200. Where to go - I do not know. Panic starts (maybe it's all funny sounds, but the way it was). Saved by the fact that there was a cell phone, I got through to a friend with whom we were looking for and mushrooms together, but lost sight of each other in search of mushrooms (a process also tightens the search). Yes Yeshe on balance I have left on the phone a couple of calls ... Already thinking about how to look north on the moss on the trunks of trees, but the sense of finding a moss, which will point to the north if the binding I did not have a car? Rather, it was binding - the car I was going to "box": straight ahead, then 90 degrees to the right, then another 90 degrees to the right and I should go out on a course back to the car, even with the demolition. But that's lost somewhere, yes.

So the compass in hours not to help, but not hurt. Better yet, take to the woods and ordinary magnetic compass as a backup. Even better - GPS-navigator, or its equivalent, the budget - Bushnell Backtrack.

3) Panerai worth the money. They are not there yesterday and the price for them (as well as other brands of hours) - a well-established trend.

botas - Expert

1:06 - February 13, 2012

530 posts

Slava writes:

I just wanted to update my watch ... and of course my suit, but I lacked a backlight, alarm clock, and even small things ... but right now scoring in the Market all the specifications that I would like to receive from the new watch, I realize that nothing I have do not like it.

Of all the assortment, I liked when they http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex- ..... 35b973c9f2

But they do not just what I'd like ... but have a compass, and why should I? I do not know ... but they are very beautiful =))

Still loved, some models of the East, and one of the Dawn ... who it can bring a smile =) And I really like them. Houses are still antiquated "Commander" ... still on the run, even though they are, I think in 30 years. The truth behind glass, why that second hand is bent down slightly, and therefore hurts minute.

None of these watches that would be all.

It is better to have a few hours on different occasions. On the way out the front - one for extreme sports and camping in the woods - the other.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

3656 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))