This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

our watches.

botas - Expert

1:18 - February 13, 2012

530 posts

In dogonku: watch for extreme sports should really be for the extreme, ie such that their testimony could be relied on. That is, shockproof and waterproof, at least. And more important: if a watch with a built-in compass, they must be periodically calibrated. And of course (!) - Once calibrated, when they came to the forest and are going to move into his thicket. Digital compass clock with time goes astray (sometimes from a stroke), so calibration is required.

Slava - Expert

0:29 - February 14, 2012

225 posts

Just why is drawn to the mechanics ... I really like the Timex, but wind the watch, that is something else, and as has already understand, the case is quite delicate, so I decided to start not take domestic expensive, especially since they are cute design to me. What a beautiful watch of course should be mandatory.

Thanks for the advice, I will keep in mind, and I will write to seller when the time comes.

Sam also once got lost in the woods, that's the main thing has never before had any problems ... all my childhood as much time spent in the summer in the woods, and then on to you ... and went like not far away, and all controlled, but still got lost. Several hours went wandering, had seen enough of all ... and then I heard the tool running, apparently felled forest ... went to the noise and get to the point he heard noise of passing cars on the highway, actually on the highway and I returned to the place =)

I must say yes, then struhnul Maleh =)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:10 - 28 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 15:11 - March 28, 2012 Members Kuryan

I note here)))

I bought myself today unpretentious Orient, so to speak - on povsednevku, quartz, simple design, in general, a cheap model, but I like it)))

It is a color dial (dark blue), was still black, but they are not liked me once ....

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:07 - 28 March 2012

327 posts

but my, I wear 2 years course excellent - well eptit Japan Movement :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:16 - 28 March 2012

479 posts

Interesnenky)))

salonik - Member

19:53 - 28 March 2012

Posts 125

Message edited 19:55 - March 28, 2012 Members salonik

xidemonix writes:

Generally clear clock! Respect! Too, such as uuuuh wanted! All work and goodbye hello sleepless nights!)) I will look!

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

20:53 - 28 March 2012

327 posts

salonik writes:

Message edited 19:55 - March 28, 2012 Members salonik

xidemonix writes:

Generally clear clock! Respect! Too, such as uuuuh wanted! All work and goodbye hello sleepless nights!)) I will look!

If anything, this is the model 20995 zippo complete the watch comes standard zippo 200 brushed chrome

Sibur - Member

7:50 - 29 March 2012

Posts 7

'll Put in my two cents.

As the saying pleased with the elephant!

salonik - Member

9:50 - 29 March 2012

Posts 125

xidemonix, and how much fun it is all worth it and where purchased?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:24 - 29 March 2012

479 posts

Sibur writes:

'll Put in my two cents.

As the saying pleased with the elephant!

Simpatishnye! :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:32 - 29 March 2012

791 posts

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:47 - 29 March 2012

479 posts

Cool kit, two pleasures at once :)

kypexin - Administrator

14:06 - 29 March 2012

Posts 1670

I've recently bought myself a watch Fossil - they bribed me, among other things (and yes, I like the brand itself) finish the case - one in a zippovsky Antique Brass finish :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:12 - 29 March 2012

791 posts

How Volodya?

kypexin - Administrator

14:19 - 29 March 2012

Posts 1670

shturman1998 writes:

How Volodya?

What is "how much"? How many hours has bought or how much cost? :)) Or - "How much time?" :))))))

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:22 - 29 March 2012

791 posts

how to hang in grams))))) The price of course)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

14:26 - 29 March 2012

327 posts

salonik writes:

xidemonix, and how much fun it is all worth it and where purchased?

took the Ibee 2 years ago new for $ 79 a penny + $ 30 shipping, and now there are as many as $ 299 price, it's easier for us to buy 7-8 thousand pe

kypexin - Administrator

14:28 - 29 March 2012

Posts 1670

shturman1998 writes:

how to hang in grams))))) The price of course)))

120 euros. But in Spain.

botas - Expert

2:02 - 1 April 2012

530 posts

Message Edit 2:21 - April 1, 2012 user botas

March 25, 2012 for the first time in the history of mankind watches Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea Challenge, certified to dive to a depth of 12,000 meters (39,370 feet), were on the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Director James Cameron podtvezhdaet it, having been there with them.

Hours are from outside the unit Deepsea Challenger Deep, and were attached to a mechanical manipulator. Upon reaching the desired depth Cameron wrote on his Twitter: "I just reached the deepest point of the ocean. Hitting bottom has never been so enjoyable. I can not wait to share with you seen @ DeepChallenge ".

http:/.perpetuelle.com/di .....-on-earth /

http://www.my-watchsite.com/re ..... t-303.html

http://www.rolex.com/en # / home # .....-challenge

During his 6-hour exposure to extreme depths with the aid of robotic arm, by a validated some of the media, Cameron could easily have written on the bottom mud "It was James. And you - the losers. "

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:30 - April 1, 2012

479 posts

)))))))))))))))))))) No words!

Slava - Expert

13:59 - April 1, 2012

225 posts

And I'm in his quest for the mechanics of anything and not bought, but took on the restoration of his old "Rocket" that my grandfather gave me another.

Here's what happened:

Of course they did not go for a swim, and hands should be washed carefully ... but I really like. Previously, they had broken glass, and the dial was blue with a picture of the tank, and a huge inscription "officer." The Master found me a new, beautiful, for which he thanks =)))

Regarding the "Rolex", honestly surprised.

I do not know much about watches, but in my head firmly entrenched stereotype that Rolex is just a fancy bling, he now gladly destroyed. Very cool that they really have stood the alleged burden, even more so! =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:11 - April 1, 2012

Posts 1860

For my taste it as Rolex and phones Vertu, one of the 20 fraud ... and a real mechanism greatly inflated price, one has a lot of money, and the dick short, he buys the status of these things ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:05 - April 1, 2012

479 posts

I'm just zeroing in on a good mechanic, but buy sooner or later - a must! ))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:21 - July 18, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

... Who have a lot of money, and the dick short, he buys the status of these things ...

Said a cut! =))))))))

Sfotkayu my watch, I will lay out here, too.

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:20 - 18 July 2012

951 posts

Here are my pots. No non-original or pontovye, but I just love them, just stick out enormously from them. Normal factory china (I think) Goer. That's why I bought what I saw - and vostorchal and instantly became poh it ketaets. Strap certainly changed immediately. Wherever laziyu shopping, can not find something like that, but in a less good quality ...

chaa174 - Expert

18:16 - 18 July 2012

503 posts

Drive a search for "skeleton." on rusishe can and some from England and on the Move - will give you a bunch of models.

but such things are usually a little much. limitki for the amateur.

I liked the Swiss. steel bezel, and perednitsa ass - glass. seen everything. but it was worth the bitch like a good foreign car =)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

19:53 - 18 July 2012

951 posts

Message edited 19:57 - July 18, 2012 user Zvonkoff

yes I scored, looked ... just because they are both cars and I can not find myself something in the likeness of my own, just to have a better quality and the price ... well, within five thousand chtoli, well ... this is the ten most roof prices more for hours just do not see any reason to pay at all ... for me immensely doroguchie watch as jeans cost more than $ 150 - nonsense, agreeing to, and I quote again:

Gorynych5 writes:

... Who have a lot of money, and the dick short, he buys the status of these things ...

=))))))))))

chaa174 - Expert

20:03 - 18 July 2012

503 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Message edited 19:57 - July 18, 2012 user Zvonkoff

and the price of ... well, within five thousand chtoli, well ... this is the ten most roof prices, more for hours just do not see any reason to pay at all ... for me immensely doroguchie watch as jeans cost more than $ 150 - delirium

Here ... let's shake hands - the same hnya! ;)

but proskeletony cheap - forget. form factor such that only expensive and pontovo. because you were caught kitaezy cheaply - fake love is expensive.

I have right now, Casio EQS-500. and I want to take in the near future PRG-200 and G-5600 from the same manufacturer. as they say on all occasions. beautiful and functional.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:27 - 18 July 2012

479 posts

Well nonsense for the watch piece bucks (or 10 times more) - it is everyone's business :))))))) I gave the example of their 60-70 bucks (although Orient true, just and of cheap quartz series, but the original! ), and dream about the mechanics, I think sooner or later, will still take it, but forgive me for my words, I will not take the Chinese or any replica Rolex there :)))) Though well-made, anyway - a fake, this is equivalent to the iPhone Zippy fake or phony, why the hell to pay for the lighter from 30 to 200 bucks when there is the same kitaezy for $ 2 (this is also nonsense, agree?)? .............. IMHO, but the thing is to be the real thing, or it should not be at .......

I was not always claim to truth, as anyone, someone listens to mp3 and some vinyl someone lights a Zippo and some Chinese "torch" for 10 cents, of which at each corner of the delivery give to them too delirium buy lighters out of state .................

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:33 - 18 July 2012

479 posts

Slava writes:

And I'm in his quest for the mechanics of anything and not bought, but took on the restoration of his old "Rocket" that my grandfather gave me another.

Of course they did not go for a swim, and hands should be washed carefully ... but I really like. Previously, they had broken glass, and the dial was blue with a picture of the tank, and a huge inscription "officer." The Master found me a new, beautiful, for which he thanks =)))

Regarding the "Rolex", honestly surprised.

I do not know much about watches, but in my head firmly entrenched stereotype that Rolex is just a fancy bling, he now gladly destroyed. Very cool that they really have stood the alleged burden, even more so! =)

On Sunday at the market, we saw a rocket! B / I of course, but what a thing! Asked only 10 bucks, money was a butt so do not buy, and so at that price would take more ...... Orient was $ 30, were Afghan and whatnot (judging according to the seller), but the model is standing ..... I love the beauty :))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3195 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))