To post a message log Input

Search
Search in forums:

our watches.

Berg - Member

22:42 - July 18th, 2012

Posts 116

Watch KomaNdirskie ... well, Chinese.

I relatively recently. First, the accuracy of limping, but after shvarknul them randomly on the floor ... improved accuracy!)) But painfully pontovye (five-pointed star and tanks). I sit and think, well, what if the secret services was not interested, and he would find with an inscription on the dial of the KGB))))))

I want to pick up something ... not consumer goods in general. When denyushku appear. Main criteria: up to 2000 rubles, mechanical, black dial (so, thinking aloud). There is a shop next to the house, and ask there.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:04 - July 18th, 2012

479 posts

Mechanics in 2000 ruble is not worth taking :) good mechanics (new) for the money to be found. Need to buy at least 100 green and it is only in that case if it is a pity to spend more .....

Again, if you need precision, we must take quartz, it is much more accurate, even from well-known brands, rather than mechanics. But to me, the real clock - it is mechanical))))) But I - it's me, there is already a matter of taste. Himself while as already wrote - with quartz go from 28 March to 6 seconds today, the unique precision, people say that it is a rarity, usually 4 months escape much farther than 6 seconds .....

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:07 - July 18th, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 23:10 - July 18, 2012 user Kuryan

Yes! Well, of course not take China, there are those who are going there, but it's brand watch, such as the same Orient (some quartz models are assembled in China). Advise either them or Cassio can Seiko, or in extreme cases, quite new and young brand "Q & Q", pretty well-proven and are not expensive, but the Citizen is already Dorogova-fact way as I remember "Q & Q" subsidiary firm is Citizen ...... But in any case, neither Rolex for 100 bucks, such is simply not the case, it all replicas, often rather low quality (I mean mechanism) ......

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:12 - July 18th, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 15:07 - July 26, 2012 user kypexin

Look how handsome example:

Ou just charm :) Model: Orietnt FFT01001W

Size: 41 mm, 46.5 mm head
Movement: Mechanical
Colour: Steel
Dial Color: White
Case: Stainless Steel
Glass: Sapphire
Waterproof: 100M

Check the price in the internet :)

PS itself looked more 9000 ruble, but it - forever! Here is a watch with these obzorchik photo: http://www.sea-time.ru/79/

Berg - Member

23:24 - July 18th, 2012

Posts 116

Rolks and so I will not do.

About precision quartz - per month (right now lie on the shelf, pulled, collated) lagged by 3 and a half hours ago. This is something provided that the battery was swapped month ago, and the warranty card is - that they should go well 3 months!

Orient - yes ... as much saliva dripped on the keyboard!

It is a pity that the mechanics dick to find an acceptable price ... do not care, look for Casio. Still known brand. Casar three. Somewhere.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:17 - July 19, 2012

951 posts

Guys, tell me, who ever used the services of the store http://www.alltime.ru ?

And then I looked at them myself which that newcomer, that's how they xs serious and respectable office? Write that deliver courier COD and that the purchase of more than 5,000 rublef delivered throughout Russia free. It's tempting to just ...

There are reviews?

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:18 - July 19, 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 2:19 - July 19, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Kuryan writes:

Message edited 23:16 - July 18, 2012 user Kuryan

Look how handsome example: ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skeleton is otchennn Karash! =))))))

I only metal bracelets etc cheto not like only leather strap.

1 ;)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:20 - July 19, 2012

951 posts

Damn, can not understand how quoting works here ... = (((

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:24 - July 19, 2012

479 posts

Berg writes:

Rolks and so I will not do.

About precision quartz - per month (right now lie on the shelf, pulled, collated) lagged by 3 and a half hours ago. This is something provided that the battery was swapped month ago, and the warranty card is - that they should go well 3 months!

Orient - yes ... as much saliva dripped on the keyboard!

It is a pity that the mechanics dick to find an acceptable price ... do not care, look for Casio. Still known brand. Casar three. Somewhere.

So quartz bad you)))) I have walked as Orient and go thy might need cleaning just do carry them to the master, but not necessarily for good .....

Casio yes, known as I wrote three more mower can take. but is the minimum price for yamenyahaniki cheaper good will not find ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:26 - July 19, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 15:04 - July 26, 2012 user kypexin

Zvonkoff writes:

Message Edit 2:19 - July 19, 2012 user Zvonkoff

______

Skeleton is otchennn Karash! =))))))

I only metal bracelets etc cheto not like only leather strap.

1 ;)

This is not a skeleton, this design is called something like "open heart" :))))) This is me about the Orient, photo which I almost gave up ....

About us Alltaym reviews were good like, read the hourly forum think Kurehin will not swear for a reference: http://forum.watch.ru/board.php there information and pictures and reviews to hell, look, read, think :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:32 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

Offices are still skeleton ;)

Thanks for the link! Look.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

10:35 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 10:36 - July 19, 2012 user Kuryan

Skeleton - this mechanism is fully open, and Orient that I gave is not open fully,

so this design is called "Open heart"))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:04 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

I'm more interested in what the same store you can trust?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:07 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

Well poked one hour forum, there and reviews, and other shops and so on :) Infy - Sea on this forum :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:08 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

Here's a whole branch of the watch shops: http://forum.watch.ru/forumdis ..... y.php? F = 84

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:22 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 12:45 - July 19, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Yeah, thank you! And then I looked at this forum - there are all types of clear boys with boilers hundred thousand dollars, and for which

Watch for 5 - 6 thousand is cheap ...

Slava - Expert

14:00 - July 19th, 2012

225 posts

In fact, I believe, to each his own ... if the clock is like, how Mikhalok sings'' I had offered you his huge, concrete bolt!''. =)
So if you want a good beautiful mechanics, then I would recommend to get accustomed to the old Soviet hours, for example

http://molotok.ru/chasy-polet- ..... 20578.html

http://molotok.ru/chasy-polet- ..... 20618.html

http://molotok.ru/chasypolet-s ..... 67507.html

http://molotok.ru/chasypolet-d ..... 19359.html

Look how handsome ... stylish, simple ... and that this is important now cheap! About 1500 to 1000 + hours of cleaning, setting if it is not done by the seller, and other revisions.

This may also include clock rocket Secunda and others.

Cheap, reliable and fairly new it certainly Amphibians of East ... but they design an amateur.

And for those who judge things by price and just put a big huge answer ... because they will not be able to ;)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:44 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

Agree! :)

I say the same "Rocket" saw just 10 bucks, cool, with perpetual calendar ....... Just everyone has their "cockroaches", for comparison, I argued at the expense of MP3 audio and Sidi.

chaa174 - Expert

16:00 - July 19th, 2012

503 posts

Well ... well been written has been written ...

shorter ...

nonsense is not nonsense expensive watches, and we must proceed from the fact they enjoy. if you in the morning to take bused behe 7, taken away in the evening and in between you finger showing someone what to do - Hurley and not buy a Rolex. beautiful, securely overlapped, in which case. and if you can spend hours on something sharknutsya iron or not, peel them five times at a time, etc ... - vyebyvaysya sense? Well, can I buy omega. even know what. and? put on the shelf and masturbate to it? and carry every day - a couple of years to look at it would be scary.

given the correct forum. forum.watch.ru

and should not be about the fact that there entirely snickering comrades. comrades there is more still adequate. and the owners of the same Rolex on his arm G-Shock for 90 bucks at least appears, just all the time and if you are a bike diarrhea decided - they are at the time. hand break but they only scratched. and if you work in a suit katish a car that is seemly that stricter. not as Medvedko - in strogacha and gee-shocks ... clown ...

shit branded commander in Tatarstan still stamped. price from their site at 2500. if you want to give the enemy - advise. 'll smile.

Quartz can not go so badly. I have 2 seconds for 2 weeks (just by hand until 2 weeks). The second model - about 3-4 seconds per month, but overlaps (+ and - in turn - as a result the accuracy of about 0.) solution - wear seller orite bullshit that he slipped and take the money back.

however at a cheap quartz is history. in the production of quartz plates are calibrated by species and thus are different money. where frequency Krystal not kosher - in all sorts of crafts shoved in 5-20 bucks.

in fact more or less decent starts already cost about 100 bucks.

hammer ... xs. for me - gadyushnik on wheels.

ebae to have a bunch of proven sellers. better there. guarantee of originality and solving problems as they arise. but it is necessary to choose the correct huckster ;)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:05 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

Arguments to account ... mp3 audio and Sidi.

Well, what about mp3, CD, vinyl, SACD, WAV, FLAC, and similar inventions of mankind - not worth so recklessly refer to this topic, because it is nothing but a perpetual holivar, another offshoot, which appears with each successive invention of a new method of compression rates and that will never end in life. Because the first things first - all exclusively concerning! Because a single standard sound quite simply does not exist! All purely extremely subjective. And all these superstitious perennial disputes, by and large, simply invented by those who really need to sell a certain product. That if strongly dig deep ... So, let's not, I'll listen to anything, and I can argue about this for a long time, but do not want to be tired already, and always pointless =))))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:32 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

Forum exactly right, there tovarischi adequate. snickering little more I would say collectors because someone twists his finger to his temple and scoring prices Zippy :) and when they find out that you are dozens (hundreds) that generally opens his mouth, that is another topic :)

In about music formats - a single yatema, given me only for comparison :))))

In about the sell goods - is a controversial topic, for example, I can hear the difference when changing acoustic and interconnect, and only when you change the more acoustic, so the difference between Mn2 and wav-format for me is huge, besides not even educated people coming and comparing understand without explanation that it is better or worse. cap Others deal-if they need it, yes ..... Someone in the player to listen while others taxi home ...... Someone Timothy, and someone Vivaldi ....

Deystvietlno eternal topic and discuss about it can be for centuries, but! One need only hear once sound quality as soon disappear all desire to compare and search for the best, the EU, but it is for those who are interested in music.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:34 - July 19th, 2012

479 posts

And believe me, "deep moron" in this oblsti difference between regular cable from the speakers AS90 and bought for 300-7000 bucks brand - huge! This also applies to interconnect, sorry I do not have such monies that would afford such goods. About my components for sound like I already wrote in the relevant subject of music :)

chaa174 - Expert

17:23 - July 19th, 2012

503 posts

so. enough about the music! ...

and so the mood is not very well still tread on the toes of ...

picked up a speakers as I have now ... I think all the same to buy a new car and not return zhopovozki acoustics ...

Finance opportunities needs can be studied by Marx, but you can not fool if and so all understand.

yes, there will be in your pocket money for a Rolex (which to them doebalis?, not the same way revered among connoisseurs accurate stroke mark) - buy. believe.

as car and an apartment and buy a yacht and god knows what and fuck knows why.

I think the question in this case is to translate here as correctly noticed - in hollivar discussing different poles of the same planet. as to what you can buy living on the average salary and to make it work and not fall apart after a few months.

and here the choice is big.

I have already voiced their. real price tags. quality and functional reliability - with an overlap.

I do not think that the problem is a great find for 100-200 bucks a decent watch. not only take advice. IMHO of course, but believe me, it will copy stoyuschee likely Made Institute of the Ukrainian SSR, was so in the 20th century ... tsatom and able b \ y. still get - collectors are not asleep. still pay for the restoration. I do not believe in remakes. but to seek an exception to the rule - respect myself, pionersky age has already become a distant childhood. that our auto industry that the clock that war - in words the best in the world, in fact, only saw zilch. probably lucky. yeah :)

and yes. back to the beginning ... ;)

dear man, and did not try poshukat directories? I to be honest it started looking replacement to veteran ... thinking about analog stupidly the same model but a new ... but in reality - found just three models. and is equally suited me. BUT! do not coincide with the initial desire never ;)

there are so many delicious ... such nyashki kosher and in all places that Kawainui table moves look at them.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:31 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

Word about the music! =)))))

I am generally quite simple to watch, right now, here you are prompted me to desire to climb, look, posravnivat. And plaque, found the same, and several models found that I liked the sound, though not skeletons, but I am in raptures. Fossil seem to merikantsy in the area of ​​five thousand, how about I guess ... Here, experts and Unica, ask again - site alltime.ru how serious, somebody worked with him already?

chaa174 - Expert

17:49 - July 19th, 2012

503 posts

sawing ...

normal site. heterosexual. pravelny. kawaii. kosher. German film does not trade.

managery - Muscovites, ie latent pidorgi (because managery). there is a chance that call and ask: "Mademoiselle Mikhail ... ohueli not you being in slight confusion on neibicheski important in your life the fact that I have become your client? what shaggy dick Siberian moose your venerable stall did not send me the third consecutive day of my clocks? ... "

sobsno a day clocks you already have on hand. above dialogue flows smoothly into a monologue - exception. boss so lucky recently. not warned that no residues, and to celebrate, he found a rare model that did not want to stop to see the mark on the site "is not available." overall score 1:1. defeated by a superior force intelligence :)

bought them often. forum at the above link mentions frequent and quite positive.

IMHO: take from them - I will not. under any pretext. feed baryg not going to snickering. 200% surcharge let milked with suckers or ignorant or those who have no choice.

Ebay with the same model priced at least 30-40% cheaper. want to take over when there are 9 6? 14 when there is 9? or 17 when there 10? exactly? sure? Well, your business ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:57 - July 19th, 2012

951 posts

Dear, chaa174.

No need to get excited ;) With ebeem I did not sign, and because, for me there is a problem that either buying. Especially because I have no way of virtual calculations. And this problem does not bother me to live happily because it is not a problem at all.

And your views on the question of where it is better to spend your money, worry me somewhat less than - where I spend my hard earned ;)

For information and feedback on the site of interest to me, thank you!

;)

chaa174 - Expert

18:18 - July 19th, 2012

503 posts

I'm not the villain and the good ;)

essentially on ebae nothing complicated. there is even quieter. money-back guarantee in case of what is wrong, and so overall quite so well.

in fact - two Internet-shop. only one is cheaper and wait a little longer needed.

alex - Member

13:36 - July 24th, 2012

Posts 64

Message edited 15:00 - July 26, 2012 user kypexin

Kuryan writes:

Message edited 23:16 - July 18, 2012 user Kuryan

Look how handsome example:

Ou just charm :) Model: Orietnt FFT01001W

Size: 41 mm, 46.5 mm head
Movement: Mechanical
Colour: Steel
Dial Color: White
Case: Stainless Steel
Glass: Sapphire
Waterproof: 100M

Check the price in the internet :)

PS itself looked more 9000 ruble, but it - forever! Here is a watch with these obzorchik photo: http://www.sea-time.ru/79/

You should not put pictures of these hours) I saw, and I could not let them out of your head, so loved. yesterday ordered the same) did not wear watches for ten years, I will get used again.

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:20 - July 24th, 2012

791 posts

as always in a hurry))))

alex - Member

14:46 - July 24th, 2012

Posts 64

where do without it) I do not like to wait. ordered by express delivery, promised that the clock will have it in two days. the way they http://forum.watch.ru/showthre ..... hp? t = 83378 in detail.

Search

About forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most users at the same time was:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forum Statistics: 9

Topics: 492

Participants:

4892 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top authors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 Messages (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))