This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

our watches.

DenOn - Expert

20:41 - 24 September 2012

212 posts

Take not through an Internet and in local retail stores for the 4600 wooden forever ..

In other parts of the city price tag ranges from 6000 - 7000.

So, we can assume that normal .. :)

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:06 - 24 September 2012

951 posts

In obemy then yes, the normal price tag.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

23:53 - 24 September 2012

503 posts

That's not like a "gypsy"

for me so Oversaturated tsifer.

By the way, how thick? not annoying?

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:11 - September 25, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 1:13 - September 25, 2012 user Zvonkoff

chaa174 writes:

That's not like a "gypsy"

for me, so ... The glut tsifer

Why just "gypsy"?? The taste and color - all the markers are different. I do not watch this kind of object, what I now call them indecently? ... And buy all the same then buy their own kind, for active ride a bike, I think irreplaceable form factor.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Berg - Member

11:03 - 25 September 2012

116 posts

Watch interesting, though not to my taste.

Yes, again, how to understand - keep working even at -20? Yes I winter of minus 20 can only dream of.

chaa174 - Expert

15:19 - 25 September 2012

503 posts

yeah ... you imagine that hours are directly adjacent to the body cool down to -20 ...

lies the corpse, but the clock continues to tick ...

IMHO generally no more than a marketing move next. sounds intriguing, it is not clear, but cool I guess.

although as far as I know how many hours does not specifically frozen to -20 -30 - all work fine.

Berg - Member

16:55 - 25 September 2012

116 posts

Message edited 17:07 - September 25, 2012 user Berg

chaa174 writes:

yeah ... you imagine that hours are directly adjacent to the body cool down to -20 ...

lies the corpse, but the clock continues to tick ...

IMHO generally no more than a marketing move next. sounds intriguing, it is not clear, but cool I guess.

although as far as I know how many hours does not specifically frozen to -20 -30 - all work fine.

I even do not necessarily work))) came out in early January on the street, headers wrist, waited miutok commercials 5 - and ready)

But remember my Kent, Mr. Shaw tryndel that Zippo 25 cheaper rudders - fake crap, bought myself a watch. Whether Casio, or even human. Well, in short, a clearing covered, thumped Kompashki fun somewhere on mower. Now this picture: morning, do not fucking chump chops, mouth - like a herd of cats crapped all night ... And the wild cry in the predawn silence: SUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKAAAAA!! In short, he is drunk Katla their time ... al!))

chaa174 - Expert

18:46 - 25 September 2012

503 posts

in the cold they will still be zero temperature. your hand will fall off if you bring them down to -20. Physics. Grade 8 about. Biology. in the same territories.

there can only be an option to wearing on the body and not over clothing ... well, then yes. And anyway, not the ones we have to watch the temperature cold. LCD screen will slow down, yes. but only for updates.

DenOn - Expert

20:05 - 25 September 2012

212 posts

Mercy for your attention! :)) Purchase Shocks caused little excitement and debate ... :))

Let me explain: they are buying - it was sort of an experiment. This is my first shocks. Maybe - not the last :) I coached Classics, do not wear, like I said, six years. I decided to buy a budget model with a slightly different "philosophy" to realize that mine or not. In fact, quite often in the nature, rock festivals and the like, so that the clock, which "reckless" are just a theme. Plus, the costume I made 2 years ago (worn almost constantly since 2001, to the costume - military uniform), and dress is not going to. Jeans, shirts, trousers and shirts - this is the style that suits me now. Under him, and took hours :)) KVM, they correspond to it.

At hand are sitting comfortably. Despite the long break without wearing the watch - no discomfort. Yes, again, take the bracelet would not, I prefer the straps, for me it is more convenient. Polyurethane strap moderately hard, fits well, double perforation under the clasp works as ventilation. Tsifer IMHO, not overloaded, read well, the auto is very convenient. Tsiganschina as red buttons - yes, there is, but to my style (I even work Norsk T-shirts with pictures and symbols of Rummy, Maiden, Led Zeppelin :)) KVM solution.

Perhaps in the future, I will take a more rigorous version of the dial or ProTrekov Shocks.

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

chaa174 - Expert

0:13 - September 26, 2012

503 posts

chaa174 - Expert

0:20 - September 26, 2012

503 posts

himself on turnouts protrek stare. perhaps I will take 510 or 5100 model. strain while only bad combination of materials used for making the case and bracelet. how can different model or modification naroyu ... I want the metal as a whole. disgusted with the plastic still. Casio garbage but here suffer the full. always tucked a piece of plastic which is ... idiotic. or even a bracelet made of titanium and plastic body painted like that climbed 200 models ...

turnouts and yet it is the electronic clock and with her tsiferkami. I will seek and hopefully find close to my ideal.

Berg - Member

12:48 - 26 September 2012

116 posts

Message edited 12:51 - September 26, 2012 user Berg

So, I bought a commander. Convenient, easy to sit on the arm. Calendar brought in shop .. Price Divine - 1700, leather strap, and more. Triple dial pleased)) The people and why the outer dial is rotated? That is not the face, and ... well, where the minutes are indicated.

chaa174 - Expert

18:05 - 26 September 2012

503 posts

Oh God ... I went ...

chaa174 - Expert

22:15 - 26 September 2012

503 posts

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2395 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))