Search
Search in forums:

Marriage or not?

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

17:45 - 21 June 2012

53 posts

Good day!

Noticed a garbage here, the cover of my Zippo armor 162 will perfectly arched top, the photo shows that the "peak" of slides to the left, to the right zamtno "prominanie." On regular Zippo do not exist, can for Armora is this normal? Owners, respond.

Incidentally enough, ordered the recommended you store (shipping-gifts), but the autopsy found that no lighters oranzhevoy protective label ... check may xs ...

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

18:28 - 21 June 2012

53 posts

In short marriage was clear, insert fiercely reeling in the case, and falls out every time you open Kolev right, that is not correct is not close. Expansion inserts does not help. Just golimy marriage, the more lighter opened (torn off label)

You are also working with this shop, or what? Can help to return the money or change the product?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:19 - 21 June 2012

1860 posts

Housing is clearly a curve. I would get back. But on the orange sticker you're wrong. His glue only on the lighter the U.S. domestic market. Lighters for the markets of other countries (including Russia) do not have such a sticker.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:07 - 21 June 2012

479 posts

Yes, yes, my "Beatles" brought from Miami with a sticker, and we all prodaeyut without him .....

Incidentally, the "round blyambochku" with the price in dollars, like, too, only in the states kleyut to the front of the lighter ....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:16 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

And about the "sex" to the store, Volodya possible and assist. But! You are a buyer, you have 14 days set aside the legislation of the Russian Federation on a return-goods exchange, start talks with the store itself. I am sure you will go to a meeting without any "patronage", the main hold of yourself and communicate politely. If you start to shout and be rude, then there is no familiarity not help out))

botas - Expert

2:46 - 22 June 2012

530 posts

Message edited 3:17 - June 22, 2012 user botas

Deniss writes:

Good day!

Noticed a garbage here, the cover of my Zippo armor 162 will perfectly arched top, the photo shows that the "peak" of slides to the left, to the right zamtno "prominanie." On regular Zippo do not exist, can for Armora is this normal? Owners, respond.

Incidentally enough, ordered the recommended you store (shipping-gifts), but the autopsy found that no lighters oranzhevoy protective label ... check may xs ...

In such cases, where about lighters have any doubts, and, especially, the claims, even to the 3rd party, lighter worth it to take pictures from several angles: the general plan (lighter in full), the bottom of the lighter (so that was clearly visible stamp), a general plan of dredged inserts (so that was clearly visible stamp). And, the greatest bank, "problem" place from different angles. In your case, while it is not an indication that it was filmed Armour. Also unclear origin and distinct scratches on the lid.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:33 - 22 June 2012

327 posts

And as always I remain of the same opinion, though some fun someone. It's just a piece of hardware, and as if everything was not terrible in the first post, but it's armor and is even known Zippo and model number 162, then either you choose sucks or Zippo females are well and 3 - ala hack ... which I absolutely not sure. All their arguments from the first to the last (fpestu, from the second to the last), I do not believe))

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

9:53 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Yes it is not scratched, and his hair, Mike Farley spun around without moving a step =)

I even ran not only wick pereulozhil ... Photos are everything, here it's not throwing, so as not to overload the subject. Now get back to the store.

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

10:06 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

The benefit of a normal shop, without the imposition of said photo to share, thanks for that ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:29 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

Keep us in the loop. As you correctly noted, the site promotes and encourages the store, because the administration does not care what your problem is solved. A marriage, even in Africa marriage, Bentley and Ferarri too are defective ...

kypexin - Administrator

11:45 - 22 June 2012

1670 posts

It happens that the insert sits freely, well, then no luck with this instance (although the marriage it can be called a stretch). If you do not like a lighter, you can return it to the store and exchanged for a new one.

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

15:28 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Message edited 16:06 - June 22, 2012 user Deniss

kypexin writes:

It happens that the insert sits freely, well, then no luck with this instance (although the marriage it can be called a stretch). If you do not like a lighter, you can return it to the store and exchanged for a new one.

On the bill inserts, yes, in this instance of a coincidence that the tube is displaced downward with flint and sticks strongly, and the body with play, that he slips, marriage, and it can not be called just a coincidence ... But the cover irregular - a sure marriage . In the photo (1 post) it is not clearly visible, as live. Once opened, just a thought - do not fill because return to.

It is now in agreement with the store to send mail, one class, but without the declared value, at your own risk. Because when asked to reveal the value of my "taistvenny package" for the inventory, after a hint of lighter said "non-positive, so that we do not know, send such a bundle and without value." I do not know how they were sent there in the store as a valuable cargo. Poreshat may issue "amicably")))))

So I will be waiting ... For that to store any pritenzy, well, it happens. Even custom-made xA

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:46 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

If there is a declared value, then almost always offer to show the contents, he experienced this recently when sending a regular 1st class. The maximum insured value of 1,000 rubles, and sent the phone for 19 000, a request to pack more tightly, "not to rastryaslo" the operator asked what's in the box and heard the phone, asked to show, I of course opened the box and showed the device.

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

16:09 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Message edited 16:11 - June 22, 2012 user Deniss

Here here, and how then to send the lighter? I argued that without gasoline supposedly even flint present, but not, like, is not allowed. Although the list zapreschenki no. And what's the difference, I have no inventory can even grenade resend (if the iron box to hide from the X-ray), and then on to you, a piece of metal, and "non-positive" ... Madhouse!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:23 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

Well, so, without a declaration of value .... This is the "fight against terrorism" in America hijacked several airliners and drop towers shopping center, we have recently drunk with drool Colonel GIB2D flew by plane to the sauna, and law-abiding citizens can not send unfilled lighters ... Get used to it ...

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

16:37 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

This is understandable, but that's what happened to her, the money shop is unlikely to return ...

chaa174 - Expert

19:21 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

I can enlighten a little.

the mail in time for nasotrudnichalsya most can not. the point is what .... tezisno:

If you go one class - is longer. verified. + Could've stole.

If you go air - is longer. half times (if you're lucky) exclusion - sending out maskvy. then faster.

if sent by regular, land, your attention with insurance! while the amount of insurance does not matter - at least 100 RE place. it is paradoxically the best option.

All this I have told from the heart itself postman. then checked himself. I realized that right.

if you need more detail with explanations - ask, tell you what, and why.

PS: option optimally mail - transport companies. value of 300 in a circle (if size is not understood by sending an engine to bibiziku). of the downsides - getting stock on the passport and care in choosing transport. as a whole - easy and safe if wisely.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:47 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

On the other transport caulking, most working in Georgia from 5-10 pounds. Zippy weighs 70-90 grams. Its stupid not to take.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:52 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

ZY As a delivery driver I'm familiar with most of the underside of TC Moscow, too, can porasskazat much about what is not in the office, but directly on the terminals and baggage sumps MPS.

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

19:53 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Message edited 20:12 - June 22, 2012 user Deniss

chaa174 writes:

I can enlighten a little.

the mail in time for nasotrudnichalsya most can not. the point is what .... tezisno:

If you go one class - is longer. verified. + Could've stole.

If you go air - is longer. half times (if you're lucky) exclusion - sending out maskvy. then faster.

if sent by regular, land, your attention with insurance! while the amount of insurance does not matter - at least 100 RE place. it is paradoxically the best option.

All this I have told from the heart itself postman. then checked himself. I realized that right.

if you need more detail with explanations - ask, tell you what, and why.

PS: option optimally mail - transport companies. value of 300 in a circle (if size is not understood by sending an engine to bibiziku). of the downsides - getting stock on the passport and care in choosing transport. as a whole - easy and safe if wisely.

Well, let's see, I hope not've stole. While anything can happen, I have this already mentally prepared when sealing the bag in the mail)) xA

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

19:57 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

On the other transport caulking, most working in Georgia from 5-10 pounds. Zippy weighs 70-90 grams. Its stupid not to take.

Yeah, 70-90, in the mail I PPC kit, 140 grams will not? xA did not argue, I was a couple of three rubles will not play the role as a "temple of rudeness" I've heard a lot.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:07 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

Armor with packing and 140 could pull. There is no point-mail to employees give light weight, it's not the market. Here damage parcel, rarely steal can, yes.

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

20:13 - 22 June 2012

53 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Armor with packing and 140 could pull. There is no point-mail to employees give light weight, it's not the market. Here damage parcel, rarely steal can, yes.

not when the parcel came to me, the weight was 99 grams (including packaging). I sent in the same packaging and wrapped one to one as (A4 + tape). So the fact remains ...

chaa174 - Expert

20:16 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

normally with weight. at least the same Zheldor - send.

then, so plugging in to pack into a large box and impose newspaper. so that the packaging was wider than the gap in the pallets and had fallen to

chaa174 - Expert

20:17 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

ZY As a delivery driver I'm familiar with most of the underside of TC Moscow, too, can porasskazat much about what is not in the office, but directly on the terminals and baggage sumps MPS.

and you do not forget the notorious human fator ;)

and raspizdyayskaya smile + pahabnyh couple jokes will make miracles. All proebut. lorry lose. and your package will arrive.

chaa174 - Expert

20:19 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

Deniss writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

not when the parcel came to me, the weight was 99 grams (including packaging). I sent in the same packaging and wrapped one to one as (A4 + tape). So the fact remains ...

their balance then you have seen? ;)

I weighed them several times. each time differently. left what more - once povoddlya claims in case.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:27 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

Zheldorekpeditsiya is my favorite fucking. Guarantee the safety of shipping provides dialogue:

-What is it?

-Glass, chief ..

Additionally, we will insure?

-Nope! I pre-magnus-dy!

It is surprising, but the Tajiks is commanded to load carefully and never in the way of damage from happening. But one regional client insisted on insurance, and got it for all razmudohali)))

chaa174 - Expert

20:40 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

Well we have to thank the Buddha Chlenblyadinske Ryazan muzzle work. and the girls in the office simpotichnye ...

uh ... what I am ... and, well, everything is fine with us ...

and insure that the shipment and write fragile fawn is, exactly. I was warned it yourself. such as "fragile cargo? or we need to write the whole trip? "

There is truth exceptions. oidn once sent parcel to pollimona, communication is not started from the warehouse and on the drinking of tea in the office of Director. eventually kipish was on the whole office, crate, box with foam padding, it was just a little bonus to my already serious package. free and produced in conjunction with all available at the warehouse workers hands.

I say the same - the human factor ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:00 - 22 June 2012

1860 posts

With TC directors nor tea nor Cho stronger in the offices did not drink. But a sincere smile, khaljavnogo cigarette and other attributes of companionship with the foreman on loading and create the atmosphere when the rather fragile cargo without additional crates just neatly packaged for carriage. It is said that most "human factor" ...

chaa174 - Expert

21:05 - 22 June 2012

503 posts

Well it is a matter of ...

I have such a roll of stretch Makarov settled in the trunk. come - the goods in the package, and I relaxed and they are pleased. eventually under jokes all neatly leaves and reaches the destination :)

I just gave an example of when it was necessary. and had normal and not as a "by the rules." here it is our karma reseyskaya is that this alternative has to decide once and globally.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2826 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))