To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Replacing wool.

Berg - Member

18:01 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

Hello, dear)

I hope I do not have time to get bored with you. Leafing through the forum, I have repeatedly come across the need to replace wool Zippo after ... hmm unfavorable to her case.

It so happened that wool deteriorated. I had to change it (maybe it was dry enough, or something, but oh wise after all good).

Replaced the cotton to the one that was at home. Synthetic or not - FIG understand. But tucked lighter burns.

I got it this way: two large pieces of wool, between which a wick (laid along it) makes a bend. What follows is a piece of home (only for the packing density) and another one in front of a small felt pad.

Question: does it matter what kind of wool to use, or I made the right choice.

Does it matter how many pieces of this most cotton in the lighter? Does the number on the job lighters? Will it be the work of one filling Zippo? How much should be bending the wick?

PS: wool inside fully staffed.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:30 - 11 July 2012

Posts 1860

Wool itself is about the same quality as you place any figured wick does not matter, the main thing that a top-to-bottom, perhaps the only thing to consider is the packing density, the main thing is not prereborschit, because the strongest and bravest citizens manage to cram into the insert car wool and are surprised that gasoline will not go and quickly evaporates. But this is rare. Do not worry. Wool to spoil the lighter difficult.

Berg - Member

18:37 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

Quick response. You round the clock online?))

And what about "wool wagon" I lightly fluffed her, shoved a little more than it was, but when adjusted for its fluffiness, I think the rules (left peborot yourself and see how much is enough filling).

chaa174 - Expert

18:45 - 11 July 2012

503 posts

the best of tampons. which for the female genitals.

their wool is hygroscopic provides good performance. what have you - I do not know. maybe good. hand-held lighter and not know what kind of wool ... synthetics burns better and smells better than + melt.

packing density ... well ... the main thing that xs benz kept in cotton wool and not dripping. ram is not necessary - space for the fuel will remain.

how many pieces? Of course it is important ... it's like if you pour 1 ml of benzyl 7 times and 7 times in 1 ml - in the second case, enough for 6 times longer. wonder whether that extra 6 times filled? yeah.

snake wick - to a total of volume filling siphon about the same. Well, this time, the wick should not touch the walls of the insert in the vicinity of the outlet - will dry up when heated up to the attenuation of the flame and burn ..

what letter sic spread - your business. but bends to be 33. otherwise on Feng Shui and will burn: with fewer bends - the flame goes awry in the side the more than less, with more - the temperature of the fire falls down to minus. however I would not mind 30 on the street is so tired.

PS: I believe, darling, I believe that completely. yeah.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:46 - 11 July 2012

Posts 1860

Berg writes:

Quick response. You round the clock online?))

No, not circular, sometimes interrupted at work and chat with aunties and uncles with Buhanov ... It happens that I sleep at night, anxious curled up on a stool next to the laptop, so that the first peep rushed to save the universe)))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

chaa174 - Expert

18:46 - 11 July 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Do not worry. Wool to spoil the lighter difficult.

Oh well ... on a Friday night so a beer? difficult? gee ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:51 - 11 July 2012

Posts 1860

chaa174 writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

Do not worry. Wool to spoil the lighter difficult.

Oh well ... on a Friday night so a beer? difficult? gee ...

On Friday night, but with beer, very good boiled shrimp, can be true and ringlets of Borodino to saw, garlic and fill the oil to fry))) But wad lighters are not worth it, IMHO. ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:57 - 11 July 2012

503 posts

in the process described above, and other nice things are happening well. I once sat for glade and decided to sort out a knife and brush. so then in a support Kershaw long apologized for the fact that I broke the spring assists. neither they nor I have never understood how. sent 4 springs ... Hmm ... I think about the phrase "faken rashens" there is the odd ...

Berg - Member

19:01 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

chaa174 writes:

the best of tampons. which for the female genitals.

their wool is hygroscopic provides good performance. what have you - I do not know. maybe good. hand-held lighter and not know what kind of wool ... synthetics burns better and smells better than + melt.

packing density ... well ... the main thing that xs benz kept in cotton wool and not dripping. ram is not necessary - space for the fuel will remain.

how many pieces? Of course it is important ... it's like if you pour 1 ml of benzyl 7 times and 7 times in 1 ml - in the second case, enough for 6 times longer. wonder whether that extra 6 times filled? yeah.

snake wick - to a total of volume filling siphon about the same. Well, this time, the wick should not touch the walls of the insert in the vicinity of the outlet - will dry up when heated up to the attenuation of the flame and burn ..

uh? Seriously?

what letter sic spread - your business. but bends to be 33. otherwise on Feng Shui and will burn: with fewer bends - the flame goes awry in the side the more than less, with more - the temperature of the fire falls down to minus. however I would not mind 30 on the street is so tired.

PS: I believe, darling, I believe that completely. yeah.

Berg - Member

19:03 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

No, not circular, sometimes interrupted at work and chat with aunties and uncles with Buhanov ... It happens that I sleep at night, anxious curled up on a stool next to the laptop, so that the first peep rushed to save the universe)))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

Heh, was Modera familiar)))

chaa174 - Expert

19:06 - 11 July 2012

503 posts

Berg writes:

uh? Seriously?

about tampons, density, and why and how a snake - no.

Berg - Member

19:12 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

chaa174 writes:

about tampons, density, and why and how a snake - no.

I have such a feature of the body: after midnight, with a bit of humor perception tugovato))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:51 - 11 July 2012

Posts 1860

Berg writes:

Heh, was Modera familiar)))

In fact, more cunning scheme up. I sleep in a bed under a warm Blankets and squeak on a laptop or mobilki (though I do not put out for the night) reacts rat dekorashka. Matched device is perceived as an alarm clock, and it means a new zhrachke! But the leader of the rat pack asleep? Rat in azhiotatsii falls to the floor. But it seemed as not loud slap, I wake up. The rat is small, but the wires can eat for a couple of hours so that any electrical ohreneet restore)))

Berg - Member

20:21 - 11 July 2012

Posts 116

Tough!

I suppose you have to put the alarm clock 7 am, and formatting the hard disk to 7:03?))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:31 - 11 July 2012

Posts 1860

Alarm at 8 am, and formatting the disk prus the parking lot, there climb into the cockpit and forward deliver all sorts of different people and its surrounding towns ...)))

Berg - Member

8:36 - July 15, 2012

Posts 116

4 days replaced wool sustained, then the flames began to beat. Tucked on the new. Scribbling - XEP. times from 7 lit. Spat mategnulsya, replaced wool again to the same. No fluff, bends less (the last time was 7 pieces), a little less than most wool laid. Bosses struck - zashib. After some time, do not fucking changed, all the same - zae ... smiling.

I'll see how filling enough. I hope that the second worst-will not work.

shturman1998 - Maniac

11:09 - 15 July 2012

791 posts

shturman1998 - Maniac

11:33 - 15 July 2012

791 posts

chaa174 - Expert

18:45 - 15 July 2012

503 posts

for these grandmothers Tampax can be bought all at very long time ...

wool there by the way, if not better than, the same as zippovskoy.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

19:46 - 15 July 2012

951 posts

To my shame, or do not know to what, for 6-7 years nirazu no necessity to replace the gaskets ... Xs ... Something like this ...

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

21:18 - 15 July 2012

503 posts

you're not one who embarrassed or xs more like ... :)

with padding and cotton encountered only once - when it was necessary to report IMCO wool. strongly greedy at the factory for my copy.

by the way. this infection (IMCO) is about a month in the table. got there when he was already almost any week Uzan. tried - lit. feeling that there is no leakage at all Benza. still they technically better implemented leakage prevention benzyl overboard. Zippo already dry would be.

DenOn - Expert

21:32 - 15 July 2012

212 posts

here right now, and in the columns on the screen Laban Maiden and giblets from IMKI burning on the table, instead of candles ... :)))

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

chaa174 - Expert

21:40 - 15 July 2012

503 posts

Well it tank and so the second name is - "candle" ;-)

Berg - Member

20:14 - 16 July 2012

Posts 116

Gorynych5 writes:

Wool itself is about the same quality as you place any figured wick does not matter, the main thing that a top-to-bottom, perhaps the only thing to consider is the packing density, the main thing is not prereborschit, because the strongest and bravest citizens manage to cram into the insert car wool and are surprised that gasoline will not go and quickly evaporates. But this is rare. Do not worry. Wool to spoil the lighter difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... bQy4LYICGA .

What was the author says - all right, or is there a discrepancy?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:20 - 16 July 2012

Posts 1860

All true. And what there might be malfunctioning?

Berg - Member

9:46 - July 17, 2012

Posts 116

Gorynych5 writes:

All true. And what there might be malfunctioning?

And it does not matter.

Berg - Member

8:45 - July 26, 2012

Posts 116

Berg writes:

I'll see how filling enough. I hope that the second worst-will not work.

4 days of holding, and not going to end. UNITY such that felt pad broke (the second time, the first - the first charge was). In general, 10 ml completely, hehe.

Replace the wick is left there for 5 and a half inches ... and forbid myself to touch it with tweezers. And then no wicks on dick is not enough)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

19:21 - 5 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 19:23 - August 5, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Pour gasoline also see no point other than pain in the ass and cost overruns will not work. I usually refuel so - esesno, turned insert, hob uper in the finger, raised felt (the item as you like), pour as soon as the finger there are traces of gasoline - a wick he began to trickle onto the pin, stop right there. Wait until your finger is wet is not necessary - just a little bit wet t s. =))) Otherwise, the fuel will need to erode, the couple will be abundantly crawl under the closed lid, vylazit the gap between the body and burning insert ... well empty translation not cheap gasoline, and not tracery looks blazing is not the first time though, lighter, at the time when you need to light a cigarette on the street, and the fire from the Zippo has to be confident, modest, IMHO of course. Many outsiders still ochkuyut these moments - when the flame is very high right after refueling and do not want to go out soon =)))

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Berg - Member

19:49 - 5 August 2012

Posts 116

Hmm ...

I define the top layer of cotton wool. Filled, except in the mind to 7, waited half a minute to combustible material had time to soak cotton wool wick, poured another, a count of 7, then another, until a padded layer begin to exude drops.

And yet, I have a joke: pulled the fuse just above the edges of the windshield, buckled to the wheel. Old trick, but: after that part wick on millimeter out on top. Its something, darling little and fluff. The flame is not very high, but the confident and bold.

chaa174 - Expert

20:05 - 5 August 2012

503 posts

in general, so Paz. chotko all you can do, and with the easy and elehantna. to.

take the accordion. which is a syringe. is that on 5-10ml. just in case, I note - the package with the same syringe and needle should open relying on her a place to plant with all his male disdain.

according to all known method of picking up cans of benzo (who is not known to train medicines banned in the country, the learning process will take at least fun), usually detected by the volume of empirical knowledge. ie at random. (All the way ahuennaya method, I tell you. Important not to miss, and then half-scatter already precedents goes blah ...)

Well, in the appendage. on the occasion of the overflow. insert when taken out ... shit ... do not believe it is necessary to insert again. Well, in general, all as a woman. But! insert the other side. here not as a woman. important when with a woman - do not mix, it is important to believe me, but it is already half-scattering runs already, even the women with the men mistook blah ... So here, tsimus mulberries that the approximate volume filling and so you know, blasphemy, we're guys are all experienced, we are not naebesh, but what happen neponyatka, or just fill prophylactically required - Benz S inserts drain down - in the case. and there are 2 options - insert and insert the excess from the bottom takes a wool. or stupidly same syringe pulled away back home.

and then fill up ... do not fill up ... consider ... hands ... feet ... the main thing - to drink beer ept. hic ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3375 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))