To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Endurance Zippo

Starshina - New member

4:00 - February 16, 2011

Posts 4

Greetings!

Never before did not use gasoline lighter as a reputable manufacturer.

The reasons for buy zippo, abandoning the long habit to use gas - cold. Gas may become diluted, do not know))) - but gas lighters with cold wash your thumb, but do not burn right. Bought today - I will be experiencing.

While browsing the forums, thought - and should-have to pay for the pleasure in the future, if it is so finicky? That gasoline is not the right one, with cotton wick not the ones that - dropped-broke.

He remembered the old story. In the days of my service Boris Yeltsin (dolt and a drunk), to increase the number of interest in the election sent to the troops podaroshnye sets, in which among other things were and petrol lighters up zippo. It is clear - unknown manufacturer.

Oh, and we with them namayalis then. Gasoline was taken from a single battalion jeep with a suitable fuel, but it present any does not want to work. It would seem - it's simple - wool-wick-gasoline. But over time, all lighters gathered dust in the corners, no one used them.

I then remembered the pictures of war movies - homemade options. In war, and in other difficult conditions every thing is selection.

Zippo will survive in these conditions - from wool mattress wick of twisted thread, and the poor quality of fuel?

In urban areas, we can all buy the necessary "ingredients". Well, (as they say) - if tomorrow the war? How confident are you that 1,500 rubles (and maybe more) will not toss away for lack of super-refined gasoline?

The thing to look at, and using the brand, the history and the price - simply has to be universal. I think so)))

faust - Maniac

Moscow

9:43 - February 16, 2011

674 posts

in direct hands burn. it all depends on gasoline.

ForZe - Member

10:08 - 16 February 2011

93 posts

I'll say this ... noverno

Zippo - a storm lighter that help out anytime, anywhere. It will be 100% zazhigatsya even in the harshest weather conditions and under all circumstances. But you need it to be treated as a girl). Ie neatly, without haste or naplevatelstva, care for her, cleaned periodically (eg at home with a cup of coffee), promptly fill and change the fuse. Once you are in a quiet environment with her lisp, but she in turn will be the most reliable source of heat and light.

Many cater to these lighters on a "spit-poked-kick", ie but somehow patched to hell with it .... But after such treatment zippo and "naughty" :).

Hartman - Expert

10:24 - 16 February 2011

199 posts

Zippo easier can only be a stick.

On the 92 th of a tank of the Urals - it works, and in war, it is checked. 76 - no, "tired arm" because it does not burn gasoline and its vapors, and remove the steam from the 76th is difficult. Although if you warm in the hand, then "ventilate" - that happens, I guess. Wick smoked quickly, APB will smell, but against the odors of war (and shit trupyatina) - seem Chanel. And nefras lil benzinopodobnuyu and other crap - ignited more difficult, but you can use.

This, kagbe once.

Two - it's worth a look vyskooktanovoe something. Jet fuel praised, but did not try.

Three - "tomorrow the war" - in the Soviet Union it was, with gasoline was a disaster, I even tried to burn the cologne in the lighter - the stench, smoke, but burning. Not for long, though - plastic corroded fuck. A gas at all in my memory was in the shop four or five times in all, and a fight. The same shitty, like gasoline. So matches taxiing. :)

On the "against war" (in this country may be all that I am old, I used to) - keep a supply of gas for gas, gasoline - for gasoline. And against the background of anti-smoking hysteria - who knows, gas import ban decides Onishchenko, he briskly harmful gas, if, for example, to let in the rectum - and all the barn. And one-time ten or fifteen there - I do derbanit for parts to repair the gas Ronson - three rubles stuff. In case of war - I will fire more than smokes and health, to love. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Starshina - New member

17:51 - 16 February 2011

Posts 4

Message edited 17:54 - February 16, 2011 by starshina

oniks1 writes:

Interesting story told colleague Sergeant ... :)) But, let me make a couple of comments ...

For a start, the price of 15-20 dollars lighter. It is not the money to which you can buy a "perpetual motion", and our pricing, unfortunately, does not add a lighter quality. This must also be considered. But there is no reason to curse Zippo. Millions of people use these lighters and for 80 years - and everything is fine. Complain units here they and write forever. And in case of war, as you said, there is a good recommendation from the movie "Kin Dza Dza" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... Re = Related (see the eighth minute - "are you smoke" )

Well I watched prices in nearby shops. At least 900 rubles. Average - 1500.

Zippo I did not swear so far - not the experience. Conclusions done just in this forum.

Knowing the brand by hearsay - I wanted something non-repudiation. As native AK. In which jammed rust bullet can knock out the next, and then to fire)).

Well, I knew in general terms - time will tell.

Over his first poizmyvayus heartily))). Like how long will last - buy another.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

17:57 - 16 February 2011

246 posts

Message edited 17:58 - February 16, 2011 by hohol734

Good day!
I want to say that for 15 years of use Zippo, nothing is easier and more reliable
What is the product for myself, I did not open! So buy and use!
When poeksperementiruete themselves with a cigarette lighter will understand yourself!

danil112233 - Member

20:33 - 16 February 2011

63 posts

yes zippo in anyone coolest lighters!, I won with my experimenting, and not four-live in "Problems with zippo" I rasskazyval.A about 92 petrol just said, is only black smoke Nuu ... very much in Indoors it is better not to light, and in general it should then wash, and still stinks week then all gasoline 92nd. Has anyone tried it, as in the American action films grass or wood pour gasoline or any other surface, and then the real zippo throw there? I only do so with fakes, cool look! :)

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

20:42 - 16 February 2011

246 posts

danil112233 writes:

yes zippo in anyone coolest lighters!, I won with my experimenting, and not four-live in "Problems with zippo" I rasskazyval.A about 92 petrol just said, is only black smoke Nuu ... very much in Indoors it is better not to light, and in general it should then wash, and still stinks week then all gasoline 92nd. Has anyone tried it, as in the American action films grass or wood pour gasoline or any other surface, and then the real zippo throw there? I only do so with fakes, cool look! :)

Now what do you do in life vaaaasche? Ato I have the impression that the arsonist
moonlights!

danil112233 - Member

22:20 - 16 February 2011

63 posts

I'm still in school vaaasche uchyus and summer vacations in the country live there and playing with fire, and if you need fire, the hand is always a way zippo.Menya arsonist has repeatedly called :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:53 - 16 February 2011

674 posts

danil112233 writes:

I'm still in school vaaasche uchyus and summer vacations in the country live there and playing with fire, and if you need fire, the hand is always a way zippo.Menya arsonist has repeatedly called :)

See cottage slept, arsonist :)))

Hartman - Expert

9:33 - February 17, 2011

199 posts

danil112233 writes:

Urgently looking for a job at the plant for incineration photographers! :) And a huge benefit the world - and the pleasure of the fire ...

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

12:35 - 17 February 2011

674 posts

Hartman writes:

danil112233 writes:

Urgently looking for a job at the plant for incineration photographers! :) And a huge benefit the world - and the pleasure of the fire ...

Crematorium NIKON or CANON? :)))

Hartman - Guest

13:32 - 17 February 2011

faust wrote:

Hartman writes:

danil112233 writes:

Crematorium NIKON or CANON? :)))

Plant operates without racism and other shovenizma - only to SLR was. :) Pentaksistov and minoltistov, however, is rumored to be let out of turn. :)

During sizhiganiya purified karma produces methane and yad for gryzunov and also removes all fotopodobnoe that burned in and unloaded, is not in the process of life.

danil112233 - Member

15:16 - 17 February 2011

63 posts

Th for the subject matter, I just about zippo and 92nd gasoline told! Zippo-best baby gift: D :):):) By the way I've been reading that zippo additionaly protect against bullets during the war, so it's not true!

Smallest caliber it breaks through! I'm on TV smotrel.A as Zipp bottle open, does anyone know? In general, is it possible? And then I heard lighters open.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:17 - 17 February 2011

327 posts

Beer bottle? Well, just like any other cricket. With horror, I remember how I was opening its 254th Solid Brass High Polished. Now it remained at the bottom of the deep scratches on the memory of those terrible days. SchA benefit cap on the threads on many bottles to zipari not spoil)))

kypexin - Administrator

16:18 - 17 February 2011

1670 posts

For opening bottles with lighters in my presence, I will mercilessly ban! :))))))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:37 - 17 February 2011

327 posts

Well it was a long time ago, long before the appearance of the site and Learn Zippo community, and indeed, somewhere in 1998. As time goes by, the bottles are changing - not only changes Zippo. It may be only traces the history of the past years.

Hartman - Guest

17:09 - 17 February 2011

kypexin writes:

For opening bottles with lighters in my presence, I will mercilessly ban! :))))))

Correctly. For this was the world's first Soviet geniuses, as soon as possible with a clean slate invented unparalleled PM pistol, surpassing all foreign counterparts in terms of otkryvniya bottles for 50 years, including kalashmat "Galileo". :)

A Zippo - is lighter and not an opener. Just as Kalashmat Avtomatchikova - all the same weapon, not a device for applying a soldier's laziness and stupidity. :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

16:50 - 18 February 2011

674 posts

Hartman laugh as always :)

Ilya - Guest

12:43 - 25 March 2011

and here I poured gasoline from a car cigarette lighter burned, only much soot covered, now all black inside

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2975 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))