Search in forums:

Music!

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

19:28 - 23 October 2009

236 posts

Message edited 19:29 - October 23, 2009 By long_boy

Hi all!

So decided to ask you who is listening, and what kind of music prefer?

I am still a minority of admirers rock and roll and blues 50s, later it was punk rock and grunge, then Folk punk, ska and later it turned into DELTA BLUES (pre-war, rural), Bluegrass and think it is up to the end of my days :) . Blues like most acoustic, resonator guitar on the slide, all super, + he played with a little! Not long ago acquired pomoskove resonator guitar Peal and here in my free time torturing her slide!

Write your hobbies in music, it will be interesting to find out! :)

Here's my resonator blues beauty:

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

21:39 - 23 October 2009

236 posts

oniks1 writes:

Well time went topics, instead of long transfers, put one picture ...))))

KISS

By the way it seems at the hammer I saw KISS Zippo with symbols

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

9:20 - October 24, 2009

236 posts

Hammer on here these beauties with handsome :).

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

11:36 - 24 October 2009

115 posts

From the music I like Jazz, Blues (only BB King), Metal and classic hard rock, Viking Metal, Hardcore (new school and old-school), Rapcore, Industrial, Trance, Drum and Bass, Electro.

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

22:24 - 24 October 2009

236 posts

Captain Murphy writes:

From the music I like Jazz, Blues (only BB King), Metal and classic hard rock, Viking Metal, Hardcore (new school and old-school), Rapcore, Industrial, Trance, Drum and Bass, Electro.

Got it! In short, almost all directions :)

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

23:23 - 24 October 2009

115 posts

You misunderstood, I meloman.Prosto at different times of the day listening to some music from morning something heavier, at lunch you can listen to blues and jazz late afternoon, very relaxing and fun to listen to a huge and endless :)

kypexin - Administrator

21:03 - 27 October 2009

1670 posts

My musical tastes are very broad, from the Japanese noise music to jazz, blues and rockabilly :) It was the case, I'll have about 15 years of playing in various blues bands (mostly on harmonica), and even a few solo records nazapisyval noise, experimental and improvisational music. Some even took to the small western labels, then on cassettes.

Who nteresno - a little I can listen here: http://www.last.fm/music/Kypexin (there are 4 of my plate mid / late 1990s, all the tracks you can download full and free).

And here it is I'm young (1999) playing rokenroll (stage I on the right, on the harmonica :)

yours_truly - Moderator

21:08 - 27 October 2009

1214 posts

a good, very good!)))

yours_truly - Moderator

21:12 - 27 October 2009

1214 posts

Here I am on it!))) he was a little surprised!))

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

22:59 - 27 October 2009

236 posts

2 kypexin
Namesake is a super easy, who would have thought??? :)
Druzyaka me a couple of years ago on others gave harmonica but I never learned, lies in its case in a nightstand. Notes know on 3 +, plus play the guitar kids 15, a bit on the keyboard!
Say hard to learn and can be a quick way to tell your studies? :)

kypexin - Administrator

23:03 - 27 October 2009

1670 posts

http://www.harmonica.ru - there all the answers :)

For many years I did not like playing, so maybe ... but forgot how to do the most important thing - a desire, and if possible a good mentor ... then everything will turn out :)

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

23:27 - 27 October 2009

115 posts

Vladimir, I had no idea that you were once a musician, I am sure to visit and listen to your records necessarily accomplish your goal :)

yours_truly - Moderator

23:36 - 27 October 2009

1214 posts

versatile personality! I liked it! cool!)

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

9:08 - October 28, 2009

236 posts

kypexin writes:

http://www.harmonica.ru - there all the answers :)

For many years I did not like playing, so maybe ... but forgot how to do the most important thing - a desire, and if possible a good mentor ... then everything will turn out :)

The desire is there, the mentor is not present). On this site, I have long been and probyval even lessons, but I can not poluchaetsya pancake though burst! I think it is necessary to search for mentor teachers we have here, but navryadli in this city it is :).

faust - Maniac

Moscow

22:55 - March 4, 2010

674 posts

Well, actually I'm an identity in the ranks of rockers .... so, just in case ...

yours_truly - Moderator

23:19 - March 4, 2010

1214 posts

oh, alle! and you forgot me? : (

yours_truly - Moderator

23:33 - March 4, 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

Of course not ...)))

Hey, you two of the casket ... Who will I continue to bend your fingers ...)))))))))))))))

I really love that kind of rock, more recent trends, many, of course, in comparison with such monsters as pink floyd, kiss, manowar, it can rock and did not appear, but everyone just my views on this matter ... I probably can not a fan of the rock, but, nevertheless, I respect these groups (kiss, pink floyd, deep purple), I recognize that this is a legend, but I just love the later group, and I think they also fatal.

yours_truly - Moderator

23:57 - March 4, 2010

1214 posts

Yes you, with you - where do I go :)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:06 - March 5, 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

Here, here ... So soon teach you to drink and smoke ...))))

:)))) I drink no one can teach, who just tried, to no avail, all admitted their defeat ... :)))))))) I really do not have the craving for alcohol, even on holidays, no climbs, one word. although on this occasion I will never get upset :)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:18 - March 5, 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

Insecure people are likely to have fallen ...)))) But our history tells a different story - "Would you like - make, do not know how - to teach ...")))))))))))))))))))) v

Why so cruel! :) I do not want more than I can :)

Oh, and by the way, too, need to decide something with "kompanenami", which is not ashamed to ask for a "cotton padding" for lighters ...)))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

but what I mean here, I do not understand ... :)

yours_truly - Moderator

0:26 - March 5, 2010

1214 posts

aah ... well, I did understand :) :) companion

kypexin - Administrator

8:26 - March 5, 2010

1670 posts

I love music :))) and heavy too. But with all due respect, earrings, I can not add my own 5 cents. For all his great charisma, you mentioned the group Kiss and Manowar musically are, in my opinion, the three most pointless groups in the world :)) In the same list should include WASP :))) puts them on a par with Deep Purple and Pink Floyd would be as absurd as to discuss, for example, in this forum lighters Cricket :))) Just because no matter how popular they were not in the relevant sector, the development of musical culture they do not have any bright pages, contrast to the same DP and PF for example.

But this is, as usual, my personal opinion :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

10:39 - March 5, 2010

674 posts

Message edited 10:41 - March 5, 2010 by faust

I really like trudge from STRATOVARIUS, RAINBOW, METALLICA, MOTLEY CRUE, IRON MAIDEN (or solo artist Bruce Dickinson), SCORPIONS, well, Nightwish Nitsche so too, but only with Tarja. much more like it, but it is only like one album or song performer ...

vot.no Russian rock (no matter what they say) to me is important, I would say even in the first place, but not all estessno, love movies, the zoo, DDT, Nautilus (JUPITER), ARIA (with vocals Kipelov).
just love these branches, as folk-rock (like Ritchie Blackmore and his wife - Blackmore's Night).

Something like that ....

Merqury - Member

Samara, Russian Federation

12:51 - March 5, 2010

141 posts

And I am the tribe audiophiles. :-) I listen to a lot of (previously attempted, at least), and the most diverse - and I can absolutely elektronschinu when hooked, and I can Bach organ prelude by mood or church Orthodox chants. :-) The main criterion - more or less quality music, in every sense, I do not "Tender May", of course.

Specifically on the rock - a more progressive yet classic bow: Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, King Crimson ... Well, of course, nowhere without Quinn, Zeppelin, The Doors ... :-) transfer indefinitely possible, I tried your profile Vkontakte but not even the most basic coverage. :-) From okolorok and roll theme - Electric Light Orchestra is one of the favorite bands of all time. :-) Yes, unfortunately, mostly mainstream performers - in this coverage for something exotic rare-usually not enough time ...

For heavy areas - so very selectively ...

faust - Maniac

Moscow

14:15 - July 15, 2010

674 posts

oniks1 writes:

Something we've been in this topic do not add to your ... This review old single -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... p; index = 30

What do you say, fans of rock? :)

excellent!
I just recently again went to INVASION - our team live very cool work and give birth to the public. not all of course, but still. some of the records I could not listen, but at the concert - is another matter, and the music harder, and drive good.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:44 - July 15, 2010

203 posts

oniks1 writes:

Well, or even now -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... re = related
(Gift for dreamwork) :)))

Thank oniks1 for the gift!

Hit!

I will not stay in debt! Here's the joy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYflF51fagg

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:53 - July 15, 2010

203 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... YflF51fagg

Now it works.

While figured out how to do links here :-))

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:59 - July 15, 2010

203 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... re = related

Here's another cool thing sbornyakovaya!

The kingdom of heaven the great Ronnie J. Dio.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

17:08 - July 15, 2010

203 posts

And that's cool blyuzyara!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... XmTeI ;

Under it cool in the summer to go around the city in a car with the windows down, but so loud kerf!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

22:40 - July 18, 2010

203 posts

Here's a clip on the topic: ZIPPO & ROCK

Lacking only the Harley!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2387 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))