To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

About the movie

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:58 - August 5, 2012

951 posts

Sobsno obmusolivat here let's all the same, that the "Music" only about the movie =)))))))))))

Let us here and about the film and about the video - which video can anyone not related to the main themes of the Forum Zippo-throw want to share.

continuing the theme of kin, begun in "Music" - I love horror, but not all of guano in 1.5 hours to push a horror. Basically love any sleshery, horrorchiki - this is for entertainment (Friday the 13th, Halloween, Hellraiser, Saw, Resident Evil, etc.). The only horror movie that really made me boyatstsa - Mirrors the first part, the second - cal.

I respect the psychological thriller, thriller involving monyakaf (Hannibal Lector films - is everything =))))

Very occasionally hunt rest under kakoynit boevichok cool - not a fan of this genre, but something which I love - Gone in 60 seconds, without a face, From Paris with Love, carriers, afterburner, the adrenaline and the like countless shooters. More like very fantastic boevichki - Iron Man, Transformers. Still waiting for when there will be a torrent Avengers latest and last Batman movie.

Here, like this, and suggest action. And then discuss and debate arise spontaneously =))))))

By the way, according to some feeds Art House kidding sometimes, so that maybe someone will be interesting - and I can share ;)

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:25 - August 5, 2012

479 posts

I elyublyu music video :) For example Sarah Brightman concert in Vienna's Cathedral or Andrea Bocelli concert seems Vivere called, especially in Full HD watch a buzz :)

Well, the same thing, "Pulp Fiction" when he saw me in Full HD ofigel completely :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:48 - August 5, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 23:48 - August 5, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Pulp fiction is full of pipets Well, not a movie, this film can be watched around the clock in a circle and one hell do not fucking understand, but what kayfffffffffff!!!! Generally from Tarantino stuck ... From Rodriguez, too ...

--------------

Machete smsit not! ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:54 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Long time ago when my friend told me of the horror film "Wishmaster" what it awesome ... that I remembered the old days and decided to watch it ... years later. Sedna night ... looked like a fairy tale story, crap in general.

honored us here about Zippy the movie Constantine ... remembered it so clearly never once looked, downloaded, I'll catch up)))

read that came out and the second film Constantine 2, though nowhere it could not find and download interesting.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:57 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

I already zadolbalsya topic about Zippo Constantine removed, as it on some channel CT seem so right questions that the model ihde buy)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:02 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Do have an FAQ for this lighter =))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:06 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

And who is going to read? In the thread "Zippo in the movie" everything is left to chance. You found and read? Even decided to download the movie ... And who does not want to look for, in order to drive the handle did not want TtN not good grandmother Mary Poppins)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:09 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Well, xs, which can then secure the thread at the top, so that one can see all of the new visitor was for sure? ... Well, or something like this ... xs ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:09 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

But recognize that search is faltering, but it is because of the ever duplicate questions, just checked, Zippo Constantine is easy, you just want to ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:14 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Well, xs, which can then secure the thread at the top, so that one can see all of the new visitor was for sure? ... Well, or something like this ... xs ...

Pash well not ALL fix, and Constantine, and Titanium, and Copper, and how to pour gasoline and as wicks skladuvat ... There was a Russian Zippe engraving: "He became a man - bought a Zippo," Well, once became a man and bought a Zippo, a computer and Internet, you learn to use the search engine)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:18 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Well, I understand, of course, I agree ...

chaa174 - Expert

15:59 - August 6, 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

I already zadolbalsya topic about Zippo Constantine removed, as it on some channel CT seem so right questions that the model ihde buy)))

oh, ep, and Cho is it? and where to buy? 0_o

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:00 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

Another one)))) Branch "Zippo in the movie" there can be an asshole of the Konstantinov is ....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:36 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Sho, just his forehead on the TV show?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:37 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Sho, just his forehead on the TV show?

Last week seemed ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:42 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Figasse yascheg ... I just do not watch

chaa174 - Expert

19:16 - August 6, 2012

503 posts

Cho then this ... looked ... went drinking. looked back. smotert stopped for drunk swipes sorry ...

Cho for gypsy collective farm? 0_o

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:19 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

An amateur movie, I'm not, but many people like it, a question like whether viewers K.Rivz citizen, his cool Zippo or plot of the film is still open. I do not like all three of them))))

chaa174 - Expert

19:33 - August 6, 2012

503 posts

to heal brain cramped from the sight of sodomy suggest deflate and relax under the "Scientific Section pilots" http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/63893/

also can recommend a couple of cute cartoon:

"All of Khan" http://www.kinopoisk.r u/film/84200 /

"Free Jimmy" http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/49062/

in general should be golden collection any right dostoevtsa-Tolstoyan-tergenevtsa. more humanist and grinpisovtsy. yeah.

PS: this current ... guys, girls do not show these cartoons. and that to me once chose not to when they saw. otmazyvatsya that had confused the folder on the disk and remove all like ... Yeah ...

Berg - Member

19:35 - August 6, 2012

116 posts

Well, the story clearly in Constantine by 3. Acting job - I'd put all 4 besides ... detective. The only thing that touches - a few phrases like "Although the weather pleasant. He has bad sense of humor. And every word of a sentence. "

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:42 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

I would have to "Scientific Section pilots" added the motion picture "arbitrator" to a young Vanya Okhlobystin, the same nonsense that I regularly reviewed, taking the brandy, and then quote his remarks with a lisp))))

chaa174 - Expert

19:45 - August 6, 2012

503 posts

And to tsepanul without much dope could see ...

naryl here recently http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/259998/

advise.

Berg - Member

19:45 - August 6, 2012

116 posts

Constantine just an amateur.

I like it. In addition to the replicas. And the fact that there Zippo. What - xs))).

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:34 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

Pile up to the "Scientific Section pilots" and "arbitrator" can not recommend "Down House" and "Mama Do not Cry". I like these movies, horror is not stuck up since shamefully fallen asleep in a movie theater and was deprived of the then young lady sex for three days, for the fact that he was snoring loudly and perdel most horrible mutants in the movie whose name can not remember, I'm not scary movies I look at all)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:04 - August 6, 2012

1860 posts

As much respect "correct translations" D.Yu.Puchkova, for example goblin transfer film Gran Torino is very different from the TV version, voiced by students ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:18 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

I would have to "Scientific Section pilots" added the motion picture "arbitrator" to a young Vanya Okhlobystin, the same nonsense that I regularly reviewed, taking the brandy, and then quote his remarks with a lisp))))

A young doctor Bykov motion picture "leg" was not looking? The interesting thing, zheskovataya, but think about it, not around Down House lethargic, and he did not like me, what that sugary, deliberate = (

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:22 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

chaa174 writes:

And to tsepanul without much dope could see ...

naryl here recently http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/259998/

advise.

Thanks for the link, but when he moved on it, I remember that somewhere when he saw advertising this movie and wanted to see, but, as always, I forgot. Already shake ;)

+ 1

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:59 - 7 August 2012

1860 posts

"Leg" look, yes. Places smiling, but the "Arbitrator" like more than Kartavykh replicas "bull", there is a talented played Fyodor Bondarchuk, playing himself: the brave, noble and somewhat ham-bugger))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

3:37 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

And guess what, I just looked ... like me Constantine such fabulous stories about good izle, but still a very good shot, after such kinoshek always wonder irazmyshlyayu once again - that's actually good, and that's all the same bad ... In short like kyno, At last I looked it normally =)))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:37 - August 7, 2012

1860 posts

Gyyy, usually opposite, watch movies and run search Constantine Zippo "just like there." Pasha made differently, looked at Zippy and decided to see the movie)))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2428 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))